Virtual Marketing and Customer Assistant
- Campaign management: Including monitoring and reporting on projects, and campaign performance.
- Analytics: Being able to read and interpret analytical data from Google Analytics and SEO tools, to turn the data into meaningful insight for campaigns.
- Website management: Experience in adding up content to WordPress essential.
- Graphic Design: Basic graphics work using templates in Canva and Google slides.
- Customer Service: Answering customer service emails and online customer queries.
- Keyword Research: Need to have an understanding of best practice.
- Backlinking: SEO backlinking, training can be provided.
- Organising. Client files, the marketing and customer emails and branded documents and templates. Managing content flow.
- Affiliate marketing: Researching and reporting.
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Degree – Ideally in Marketing or Business related
- Analytical competency – good with numbers for analytical reporting
- Self-motivated and confident
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Proven ability to organise effectively and prioritise workloads
- Proven ability to meet deadlines whilst adherence to standards and detail
- Can follow clear processes of work
- Good communication and team working even remotely
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable to be involved in business/marketing discussions with clients
- Remains calm under pressure and delivers to tight deadlines
- Integrity – Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity;
- Results – Driving spectacular results for everyone – happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders;
- People – Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish.
Once the probation is reached:
- 30 Days Holiday including bank holidays
- 13 month salary
About Almond Marketing
Almond Marketing is a rapidly growing boutique marketing agency based in London, UK. We specialise in inbound marketing activities, including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google AdWords, Paid Search, Social Media and Digital PR. We use a range of Digital Marketing techniques to generate more leads and business for our SME clients.