- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): Including SEO research, audits, reports, monitoring, planning and implementation of on-page and off-page SEO activities. (training will be provided).
- Campaign management: Including monitoring and reporting on projects, and campaign performance.
- Analytics: Being able to read and interpret analytical data from Google Analytics and SEO tools, to turn the data into meaningful insight for campaigns.
- Social Media Management: Including managing Pinterest and Instagram accounts for clients and reporting on monthly performance.
- Website management: Including adding up blogs and pages to websites. Predominately WordPress websites (training will be provided).
- Graphic Design: Basic graphics work using Canva and/or Photoshop (not a necessity).
- Communication: Liaising with external suppliers such as developers.
- Organising. Client files and branded documents and templates.
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Degree – Ideally in Marketing or Marketing related
- Analytical competency – good with numbers for analytical reporting
- Self-motivated and confident
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Proven ability to organise effectively and prioritise workloads
- Proven ability to meet deadlines whilst adherence to standards and detail
- Can follow clear processes of work
- Good communication and team working even remotely
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable to be involved in business/marketing discussions with clients
- Remains calm under pressure and delivers to tight deadlines
- Integrity – Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity;
- Results – Driving spectacular results for everyone – happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders;
- People – Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish.
- 18k starting salary
- 30 Days Holiday including bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- More benefits after a 6-month review
- Flexible working
About Almond Marketing
Almond Marketing is a rapidly growing boutique marketing agency based in London, UK. We specialise in inbound marketing activities, including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google AdWords, Paid Search, Social Media and Digital PR. We use a range of Digital Marketing techniques to generate more leads and business for our SME clients.